SafeTravelPass (STP) > COVID-19 Travel Insurance
Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance
- All short-term foreign travellers are required to have COVID-19 travel insurance for their COVID-19-related medical treatment, hospitalisation and quarantine costs in Malaysia, with a minimum coverage of US$20,000 (approx. RM90,000). This applies to all short-term foreign travellers regardless of their COVID-19 vaccination or recovery status.
” Safe Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance protect your trip when entering Malaysia. To book your COVID-19 Travel Insurance, Click Here. “
- The insurance should be purchased prior to travelling to Malaysia, either from Malaysia-based or overseas insurers.
- COVID-19 Travel Insurance does not apply to travellers from the following categories:
- Long-Term Social Pass
- Expatriates Pass
- Student Pass
- Study Pass
- Resident Pass
- Permanent Resident Pass
- Spouses of Malaysian citizens
- Children of Malaysian citizens
- Foreign workers including foreign helpers
You can purchase with any insurance company, or book with Safe Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance when you apply for SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
“SafeTravelPass”, “MySafeTravel”, or “MyTravelPass”, “安行证”, “安行證”, “安旅書” are white labels, brands, franchises of “Tracvirus E-Certificate”, “E-Cert” or “Digital Health Cert” worldwide. Copyright (c) 2022. All Rights Reserved. Get your SafeTravelPass with Tracvirus E-Cert today, visit safetravelpass.com
√ In collaboration with TRACVIRUS
Singapore . Indonesia . Malaysia . Arab Saudi . China . Hong Kong . Taiwan . Japan . Korea . Australia . New Zealand . Thailand . Cambodia . Myanmar. Vietnam . Philippines | Developers, Resellers, Licensees, Click here to contact our local representative.