SafeTravelPass (STP) > Travelling to Malaysia FAQ
Travellers’ Guide to Enter Malaysia
- From 1 May 2022, all fully vaccinated travellers can enter Malaysia without quarantine, COVID-19 test, or COVID-19 Travel Insurance.
- COVID-19 test upon arrival is “optional in airport / terminals”, where mandatory test can be done outside of airport / terminals within 24 hours upon arrival.
- Save Time & Money, apply for your SafeTravelPass (STP) to complete all documents in digital format when entering Malaysia, Click Here.
” Experience contactless journey @ SAFETRAC Lounge & Wellness Center in the Island of Langkawi, your safe vacation destination. To book your Langkawi Safe & Save COVID-19 test and services upon arrival or before exit Malaysia, Click Here. “
- Here is a simplified Checklist for travellers coming to Malaysia:
(Download official SafeTravelPass (STP) SOP PDF copy, Click Here.)
(Download Official SafeTravelpass (STP) Procedure for inbound travellers to Malaysia, click here. )
Here is latest Ministry of Health (MOH / KKM) SOP when arriving in Malaysia:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Upon arrival in Malaysia, when do I need to do COVID-19 test?
> Fully vaccinated travellers are exempted from COVID-19 test. Partially or unvaccinated travellers are required to conduct COVID-19 test within 24 hours upon arrival. Save Time & Money, book for your COVID-19 quarantine hotel when you apply for your SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
- Do I need COVID-19 Travel Insurance when enter Malaysia?
> Starting 1 May 2022, COVID-19 Travel Insurance is optional.
- Can I pay at other COVID-19 test facility or buy COVID-19 travel insurance “Outside of Airport / Terminals” or “Other Websites”?
> Yes. You can make payment to any service providers to enter Malaysia. Save Time & Money, book for your entry requirements when you apply for your SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
- Do I need quarantine when enter Malaysia?
> Fully vaccinated travellers are exempted from quarantine. 5 days quarantine for partially or unvaccinated travellers. Positive cases are required to undergo 7 days quarantine. Save Time & Money, book for your COVID-19 quarantine hotel when you apply for your SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
- Can I present my COVID-19 vaccination card or my country digital vaccine record when entering Malaysia without using any websites?
> Yes. All formats of vaccination record are accepted “as is basis” such as print copy, or country of origin digital format, or any personal digital records as per World Health Organisation (WHO) guidance in compliance to privacy and personal health data protection. Present your vaccination record to the authority when entering Malaysia. You can also upload and digitise your vaccination record for ease of reference when you apply for SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
- Can I verify my digital vaccination certificate on MySejahtera?
> Yes, you only need to verify your digital vaccination certificate directly on the MySejahtera application once.
- How do I digitalise my COVID-19 vaccine certificate?
> Upload your vaccine certificate for digitalisation when you apply for SafeTravelPass (STP). Your digital or physical vaccination certificate(s) must be an accepted proof of vaccination and clearly state the following:
a) your name, and at least one other personal identifier such as your date of birth or passport number corresponding exactly with the information in your passport used for entry into Malaysia.
b) the name(s) of vaccine(s) used.
c) the date(s) of vaccination. (The date of the last dose should be administered at least 14 days before your arrival in Malaysia)
- Can I register and activate MySejahtera App automatically?
> Yes, you can use STP EXPRESS to auto-activate your MySejahtera and save time when arriving in Malaysia.
- Is my vaccine considered fully vaccinated, partial or incomplete by Malaysia Standard?
> Fully vaccinated, partially or not vaccinated, Click Here to check for latest Malaysia vaccine vaccination status. You can book your vaccination status check and vaccine digitalisation service when you apply for SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
- COVID-19 travel insurance is not mandatory, can I still purchase?
> Yes, you can purchase Safe Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance when you apply for SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here. Latest Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance requirements, Click Here.
- Is Safe Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance suitable for travel on any airlines?
> Yes, you can purchase Safe Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance and fly with ANY airlines.
- I received my insurance policy but it’s password protected. How do I access?
> You can access with this format: YYMMDD (Year of Birth, Month, and Date). For example “1990, February 5”, the password would be “900205“
If you are still cannot access, most likely you have entered wrong date of birth when you buy the insurance. Send your policy document to email: insurance.malaysia @safetravelpass.com
- Is Safe Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance cashless admission at hospitals?
> No. Safe Malaysia COVID-19 Travel Insurance coverage is on reimbursement basis only.
- Where can I download MySejahtera App?
> To download MySejahtera App, Click Here. You can also apply for SafeTravelPass (STP) for STP EXPRESS MySejahtera Auto-activation service without hassle, Click Here.
- How do I fill-up MySejahtera Pre-Departure form?
> Complete the pre-departure form through ‘Traveller’ icon on MySejahtera. You can also apply for SafeTravelPass (STP) for STP EXPRESS MySejahtera Auto-activation service without hassle, Click Here.
“SafeTravelPass”, “MySafeTravel”, or “MyTravelPass”, “安行证”, “安行證”, “安旅書” are white labels, brands, franchises of “Tracvirus E-Certificate”, “E-Cert” or “Digital Health Cert” worldwide. Copyright (c) 2022. All Rights Reserved. Get your SafeTravelPass with Tracvirus E-Cert today, visit safetravelpass.com
√ In collaboration with TRACVIRUS
Singapore . Indonesia . Malaysia . Arab Saudi . China . Hong Kong . Taiwan . Japan . Korea . Australia . New Zealand . Thailand . Cambodia . Myanmar. Vietnam . Philippines | Developers, Resellers, Licensees, Click here to contact our local representative.