Travel to Malaysia.
Malaysia borders reopened on 1 April 2022. Starting from 1 May 2022, SafeTravelPass (STP) is Free and available for all travellers coming into Malaysia.
Auto-activate your entry App MySejahtera, and digitalise your vaccine record & travel documents with STP before coming to Malaysia, “All-in-1” Simple Step.
Travellers’ Guide to enter Malaysia
- From 1 May 2022, all fully vaccinated travellers can enter Malaysia without quarantine, COVID-19 test, or COVID-19 Travel Insurance.
- COVID-19 test upon arrival is “optional in airport / terminals”, where mandatory test can be done outside of airport / terminals within 24 hours upon arrival.
- Save Time & Money, apply for your SafeTravelPass (STP) to complete all documents in digital format when entering Malaysia, Click Here.
” Experience contactless journey @ SAFETRAC Lounge & Wellness Center in the Island of Langkawi, your safe vacation destination. To book your Langkawi Safe & Save COVID-19 test and services upon arrival or before exit Malaysia, Click Here. “
Travellers’ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Upon arrival in Malaysia, when do I need to do COVID-19 test?
> Fully vaccinated travellers are exempted from COVID-19 test. Partially or unvaccinated travellers are required to conduct COVID-19 test within 24 hours upon arrival. Save Time & Money, book for your COVID-19 quarantine hotel when you apply for your SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
- Do I need COVID-19 Travel Insurance when enter Malaysia?
> Starting 1 May 2022, COVID-19 Travel Insurance is optional.
- Can I pay at other COVID-19 test facility or buy COVID-19 travel insurance “Outside of Airport / Terminals” or “Other Websites”?
> Yes. You can make payment to any service providers to enter Malaysia. Save Time & Money, book for your entry requirements when you apply for your SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
- Can I present my COVID-19 vaccination card or my country digital vaccine record when entering Malaysia without using any websites?
- Can I register and activate MySejahtera App automatically?
- > Yes, you can use STP EXPRESS to auto-activate your MySejahtera and save time when arriving in Malaysia.
- Do I need quarantine when enter Malaysia?
> Fully vaccinated travellers are exempted from quarantine. 5 days quarantine for partially or unvaccinated travellers. Save Time & Money, book for your COVID-19 quarantine hotel when you apply for your SafeTravelPass (STP), Click Here.
Find out Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) when travel to Malaysia.
“SafeTravelPass”, “MySafeTravel”, or “MyTravelPass”, “安行证”, “安行證”, “安旅書” are white labels, brands, franchises of “Tracvirus E-Certificate”, “E-Cert” or “Digital Health Cert” worldwide. Copyright (c) 2022. All Rights Reserved. Get your SafeTravelPass with Tracvirus E-Cert today, visit safetravelpass.com
√ In collaboration with TRACVIRUS
Singapore . Indonesia . Malaysia . Arab Saudi . China . Hong Kong . Taiwan . Japan . Korea . Australia . New Zealand . Thailand . Cambodia . Myanmar. Vietnam . Philippines | Developers, Resellers, Licensees, Click here to contact our local representative.
√ Panel Sales Agents
Business Referrals, Hotels, Travel Agents, Airlines, Transport & Tour Operators, Health Facilities Service Providers, Merchants, and Government agencies, for strategic cooperation and business affiliates, Click here to apply for SafeTravelPass Panel Sales Agent.